You know you're a jeep addict when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're a jeep addict when...

Feel free to post pics on here of funny things you have seen that makes you think of something jeep. I'll start

Does anyone here look at this pic and only see an opportunity to work on your RTI score???
    And no we are not moving in yet... thats the old residents moving out

You see this sign

and you either say AHH [email protected]#$
    OR you ask yourself should I air down
    OR you ask yourself does that height include the sign

Comment

becarefull where you flex

Comment

when you see this picture and it's only funny cause.. thats still an H2 parking spot

Comment

When you know that your XJ will look like this in about 3 weeks.

The Silver Bullet - 05 LJ Under Construction
          Tigger - 85 CJ-7 Under Full Restoration

Comment

your painting it pink and covering it with swim noodles?

Comment

Originally posted by Only In A Jeep XJ View Post
              When you know that your XJ will look like this in about 3 weeks.

you kidding... his roll cage will be primer...I bet money!
              AND paul... if you have wanted to do this long ago and all it took was windows busting out to determine it was time... I'm SURE we could have taken care of that for you!!!

Comment

Also are you keeping your doors and just doing a lowline thing like half doors?

Comment

When you can't wait for your XJ to have a hybrid cage just so you can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher16 View Post
                    When you can't wait for your XJ to have a hybrid cage just so you can do this.

I still would not do that even with a hybird cage... I can seeing that putting too much stress on the unibody.
                    1998 Jeep Cherokee,183K 4.0,D30 Aussie locked,Chry 8.25,4.88 gears,AJ's OffRoad Armor Super Suckrails,C4x4 Winch Bumper with Warn XD9000I , 6.5" RE lift., TNT longarms 33x12.50x15 Mud Rovers , If it moves and shouldn't, use Duct Tape & Zip Ties... If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40 & aHammer SOLD!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XJ4IV View Post
                      You see this sign

and you either say AHH [email protected]#$
                      OR you ask yourself should I air down
                      OR you ask yourself does that height include the sign
                      Good one Scott! I think about this everytime I go into to a parking garage or drive thru! I always duck and cover!

Comment

Originally posted by DLBoyle8402 View Post
                        Good one Scott! I think about this everytime I go into to a parking garage or drive thru! I always duck and cover!
                        My spare tire is right at 7.0 ft... I can still park at eh galleria but only on the first two floors LOL

Comment

That sucks for lifted full size truck.. I swear my friends Excursion lifted 3" and it has trouble fitting inside some parking Garages.
                          1998 Jeep Cherokee,183K 4.0,D30 Aussie locked,Chry 8.25,4.88 gears,AJ's OffRoad Armor Super Suckrails,C4x4 Winch Bumper with Warn XD9000I , 6.5" RE lift., TNT longarms 33x12.50x15 Mud Rovers , If it moves and shouldn't, use Duct Tape & Zip Ties... If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40 & aHammer SOLD!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

my brothers leveled dodge 3500 cant. he tried once but that didnt work out well

Comment

when i had my truck i had to be very careful I could normally fit on the first two floors but thats all

it sat at 6'11" i believe

Comment

Working...
                              X