Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Job..!
    James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

• Installed my American Adventure Lab storage system. Still trying to decide if I want a fridge slider on the other side, or just leave it open.

Comment

• That's pretty cool!
        Jeff
        2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
        2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

• Originally posted by bf77 View Post
          Installed my American Adventure Lab storage system. Still trying to decide if I want a fridge slider on the other side, or just leave it open.
          I see the plate below it, how is it attached to the Jeep?

Comment

• You remove the 3 cargo tie-down hooks on each side, then there are three brackets that run across (left to right) between those points that act as support and an attachment point for the bottom plate. What's nice is the L-Trac attachment points are generic, so you can use all kinds of 3rd party mounts for it.

In the picture below, you can see the three support brackets that the plate mounts on to.

Comment

• Pretty slick system.

Comment

• Didn't do much to it today, but over the last 2 weekends I (with the help of 2 of my kids) got the front and rear axles swapped out. Hopefully, I'll be down to one Jeep, as one of the kids is talking to a couple of people. The "new" '99 will be going to the shop to get a broken rear shock bolt removed and fixed, but other than that, and the install of a SYE, it's done...as much as any Jeep can ever be "done".

Comment

• Started installing my radiator style cooler for my PSC steering. Rigged a couple of small fans in front of it to help with cooling. We will see if it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by stickerhead View Post
                    Started installing my radiator style cooler for my PSC steering. Rigged a couple of small fans in front of it to help with cooling. We will see if it helps.
                    I'm curious on the fans setup. Did you wire the to a switch to turn on when you want? I still need to do my whole setup.
                    Jeff
                    2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

• Installed new headlights to replace the terrible stock JL headlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearkat View Post

I'm curious on the fans setup. Did you wire the to a switch to turn on when you want? I still need to do my whole setup.
                        Not yet. I will put it on a thermostat to come on/off. Need to pick up a by metal switch and mount on the reservoir or return line. I have a switch I used to use for fog lights then I used for this

Comment

Not yet. I will put it on a thermostat to come on/off. Need to pick up a by metal switch and mount on the reservoir or return line. I have a switch I used to use for fog lights then I used for this
                          will you have a manual override switch in case you get into some high water?

Comment

• Originally posted by dboat View Post

will you have a manual override switch in case you get into some high water?
                            I will never be in water that high. They are at the top of the radiator in the grill. I can’t post a pic on the website so I can show you

Comment

I will never be in water that high. They are at the top of the radiator in the grill. I can’t post a pic on the website so I can show you
                              Here you go

Jeff

Comment

• She got a new top.
                                Bestop Trektop NX Glide and it is sweet.

I now have a factory Premium Soft top with the flip back sunroof for sale. :) Minor scratches on the back window and the driver side retaining strap is gone but the top is in great shape and shows no sign of fading.

Comment

Working...
                                X