Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alignment

Does anyone know a good place that does lifetime alignment besides Firestone? I was told good and bad stuff about them. I need to get my jeep aligned bad.. pretty soon too. Just if im gonna fork over or around 100$ I might as well get a lifetime one.

If i do get the Firestone alignment.. do we have anyone who works for them who can get me a discount? lol
    Last edited by dajeepman; 02-02-2009, 11:45 PM.
    1998 Jeep Cherokee,183K 4.0,D30 Aussie locked,Chry 8.25,4.88 gears,AJ's OffRoad Armor Super Suckrails,C4x4 Winch Bumper with Warn XD9000I , 6.5" RE lift., TNT longarms 33x12.50x15 Mud Rovers , If it moves and shouldn't, use Duct Tape & Zip Ties... If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40 & aHammer SOLD!!!
    sigpic

Andrew, I took the Cherokee to Sears after I installed the lift, and they did a pretty good job for around $70.00. It's been a couple of years now and I haven't had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 360-GPN View Post
      Andrew, I took the Cherokee to Sears after I installed the lift, and they did a pretty good job for around $70.00. It's been a couple of years now and I haven't had a problem.
      x2 on Sears.

Comment

OK I think that's one of the major reason my front end is out of wack... I think bad tiered ends are not helping but if they cant align it im gonna have to replace them. then take it back.
        1998 Jeep Cherokee,183K 4.0,D30 Aussie locked,Chry 8.25,4.88 gears,AJ's OffRoad Armor Super Suckrails,C4x4 Winch Bumper with Warn XD9000I , 6.5" RE lift., TNT longarms 33x12.50x15 Mud Rovers , If it moves and shouldn't, use Duct Tape & Zip Ties... If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40 & aHammer SOLD!!!
        sigpic

Comment

You STILL haven't replaced those rod ends?!?!? Wasn/t it almost like 8 months ago at the Wylie cruisein when your front end was loose as all get out?

Comment

Originally posted by Joepoppa1 View Post
            You STILL haven't replaced those rod ends?!?!? Wasn/t it almost like 8 months ago at the Wylie cruisein when your front end was loose as all get out?
            told you he is special ED.. takes him alot longer then other maybe to long!!!!

Comment

Andrew....get some new tie rod ends and ill align your jeep....I did it for wedgie and he says his drives perfectly

Comment

Here is a deal at Luteriley Honda, ask for Mark to do your alignment. He does an amazing job. I take all my cars, truck and Jeeps over there for alignment. I recently got my Jeep aligned over here after lifting it. This guy has done alignments at Luteriley Honda for over 20 years, he really knows what he is doing when it comes to alignment, moreover he loves to talk Jeeps.

“After the Storm Checkup Special"
                ** 3 Days Only Weds – Thurs – Friday **

4 Wheel Alignment
                Car Wash and Vacuum
                Suspension check up
                Tire Rotation
                Tire Inspection
                Brake Inspection
                Only $ 69.95 + tax / supplies

Please Print This Coupon & Present at Time of Drop Off
                Not to be combined with any other coupon or special. Offer expires 2/6/09

Please call for reservation: 972 437 4145
                Hours: 7am – 7pm M-F 7am – 5pm Sat

Comment

Don't bother getting an alignment with out replacing your steering it will be a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-MOM View Post
                    Andrew....get some new tie rod ends and ill align your jeep....I did it for wedgie and he says his drives perfectly
                    Drives great and straight! Thanks again. Andrews tie rod is fine but he does need to put a new jeep on it!

Comment

I did Sears also. There is a guy on here that now is the manager of the one in Lewisville that drives a black Rubi. Think his name is Stephen. He looked at the instructions on my lift for front end adjustments and said if he did it as per the instructions, it would wear the tires out. Did it his way, tires are great after 15K on BFG KM's
                      97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
                      2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

why would you pay to have it done for 100 dollars when all you need to align a jeep is a tape measurer???

Comment

I agree with Hi-Mom, only if he had offered me:giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by nsjeep View Post
                            I agree with Hi-Mom, only if he had offered me:giggle:
                            you need one too???

Comment

Originally posted by HI-MOM View Post
                              why would you pay to have it done for 100 dollars when all you need to align a jeep is a tape measurer???
                              Whip it out and show us!
                              97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
                              2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Working...
                              X