Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New JK owner in Plano, TX. Where to get used Wrangler parts salvage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JK owner in Plano, TX. Where to get used Wrangler parts salvage?

Hey guys and gals, I am a proud new 07 JKU owner. I just sold my soft top and replaced with a factory hardtop. The problem is that the footman windshield loop holdodwns that the freedom panels lock down to were not included? Does anyone know where I can get a pair of these for cheap? Anyone parting out a JKU Wrangler? Thanks in advance!

Also any Jeep club meet ups in the Plano Allen area people can direct me to?
    ?

Anyone?

Comment

Welcome. You can try Collins Brothers Jeeps but I’m not sure if they can help.
      Jeremy
      2019 JLUR & 1998 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5 spd., 4" Rough Country X-Series, 1.25 JKS Body Lift, Anti-Rock, Alloy USA Shafts Front and Rear, 4.88 gears, Detroit Locked Dana 44, Aussie Locked Dana 30, No Limits Winch Plate w/Stinger & Radiator Hoop, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, Rusty's HD Tie Rod.

Comment

car-part.com is a great place to find salvage parts, it's kinda like Google for wrecking yards.

That being said, I don't know if they'd list that part specifically, you may have to search for a windshield and then call the yard and tell them that is the only piece you need.

Comment

Working...
        X