• Show
Clear All

• GBox
    replied
    Never mind, I figured it out

Leave a comment:

• GBox
    replied
    Okay, I have 15 posts but still can't post in the classified section. or does it need to be 1 more the 15?

Leave a comment:

• dboat
    replied
    Originally posted by Trex View Post
    In order to maintain quality and to reduce spam and scamming, we have instituted a some minimum requirements for posting in classifieds. You must have been a registered user for more than 3 days, and must have a minimum of 15 posts to participate. once those things have happened, you will automatically be "promoted" to having the ability to post in this section.

I hope this will help.
    This is a great step. Good Work Pres! I hate it when the classifieds get all mucked up..

Leave a comment:

• Nathan W
    replied
    Originally posted by GBox View Post
    Okay, wow 15 posts. I don't have that much to talk about.
    It's not that hard, if you haven't already go make a post in the Introductions section. People say welcome and you respond "thanks" to each one, boom 15 posts. If you have already made an intro post add a pic of your jeep.

Leave a comment:

• GBox
    replied
    Okay, wow 15 posts. I don't have that much to talk about.

Leave a comment:

• Trex
    replied
    In order to maintain quality and to reduce spam and scamming, we have instituted a some minimum requirements for posting in classifieds. You must have been a registered user for more than 3 days, and must have a minimum of 15 posts to participate. once those things have happened, you will automatically be "promoted" to having the ability to post in this section.

I hope this will help.

Leave a comment:

• GBox
    started a topic Posting in classified

Posting in classified

How do I post in parts for sale? I'm selling all my accessories from my Jeep. Then selling it later.
Working...
X