X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny Jeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
    Unable to make this. Jackalope is too far to just swing by for me. Last time was a 3-4 hour round trip.

If there is important business, I suggest updating the forum soon after the meeting to let the rest of the members know that cannot attend the meeting.
    We plan to, Jeff. Thanks for your input.

Leave a comment:

• Bearkat
    replied
    Unable to make this. Jackalope is too far to just swing by for me. Last time was a 3-4 hour round trip.

If there is important business, I suggest updating the forum soon after the meeting to let the rest of the members know that cannot attend the meeting.

Leave a comment:

• Bluerubi
    replied
    Thanks Amber for getting this posted, and for everything else you do for the Club ! Hope to see a good turnout.

Leave a comment:

• Granny Jeep
    started a topic January 13, 2022

January 13, 2022

**We ask all members attend as very important business will be discussed. **

Meeting Location:
    Roger Williams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
    1102-B Washington Dr., Weatherford, TX 76086

Meeting starts at 7:00 pm.

We will be following Texas Mandates, if you feel the need to wear a mask please do, if not, that's fine too.

Don't forget your chair!

BE SURE TO BRING YOUR CURRENT LSJC MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU TO THE MEETING...!!

Don't forget to bring a toy for Toys for Tots! Paid Members receive 2 tickets to the Membership Raffle for bringing a toy!

Although this is a members meeting it is also open to the public. So even if you are not currently a paid member of LSJC please drop in and meet some of our members and find out a little more about LSJC.
    Following the meeting, hang around and talk "Jeep stuff"...
    See You There..!
    LSJC Board of Directors

Working...
X