This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 13, 2022

**We ask all members attend as very important business will be discussed. **

Meeting Location:
    Roger Williams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
    1102-B Washington Dr., Weatherford, TX 76086

Meeting starts at 7:00 pm.

We will be following Texas Mandates, if you feel the need to wear a mask please do, if not, that's fine too.

Don't forget your chair!

BE SURE TO BRING YOUR CURRENT LSJC MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU TO THE MEETING...!!

Don't forget to bring a toy for Toys for Tots! Paid Members receive 2 tickets to the Membership Raffle for bringing a toy!

Although this is a members meeting it is also open to the public. So even if you are not currently a paid member of LSJC please drop in and meet some of our members and find out a little more about LSJC.
    Following the meeting, hang around and talk "Jeep stuff"...
    See You There..!
    LSJC Board of Directors

Granny Jeep
    Amber Thomas
    LSJC Treasurer 2021-2022
    [email protected]

Thanks Amber for getting this posted, and for everything else you do for the Club ! Hope to see a good turnout.
    2015 JKU Rubicon, 4.5" EVO lift, KMC bead locks, 40" Mickey Thompsons, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Rocker/Knockers,Warn 9500S, Rock Hard

Comment

Unable to make this. Jackalope is too far to just swing by for me. Last time was a 3-4 hour round trip.

If there is important business, I suggest updating the forum soon after the meeting to let the rest of the members know that cannot attend the meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
        Unable to make this. Jackalope is too far to just swing by for me. Last time was a 3-4 hour round trip.

If there is important business, I suggest updating the forum soon after the meeting to let the rest of the members know that cannot attend the meeting.
        We plan to, Jeff. Thanks for your input.
        Granny Jeep
        Amber Thomas
        LSJC Treasurer 2021-2022
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X