Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Who are y’all using for insurance? I’m currently with Geico but time to shop rates. With my Jeep being a heavily modified daily driver I want someone who is going to cover my upgrades so I’m not out a ton of money if the think is stolen, totaled etc. but looking to cover both our cars…someone who will give me coverage Offroad is always a plus.

thanks in advance
    Black 1997 TJ...my first Jeep love. R.I.P

Crush 2012 JKUR :woohoo:

Black 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom 900

Brady Ingle from Farmers. Jeeper in this club.
    97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
    2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Brady (and his crew) takes care of a lot of us in this club.
      Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
      If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

David Worley with Farmers Insurance. He is a jeeper and understands jeeps and mods. He suggested a rider be added for my mods made to my gold jeep. It came in handy when it was totaled by a drunk driver and she didn't have enough insurance to cover my jeep. Long story short - I had to file underinsured motorist, cost me $1000 to do so, but they did the leg work and got me covered and the $1000 back without any problems. I was pleasantly surprised by that as years earlier I had a similar issue (uninsured motorist) with State Farm (my insurance at the time) and they screwed me over on my Ram. What a nightmare that was! I had to go to court to recoup my losses without any help from State Farm.
        David Worley - (972) 369-0500.

Comment

I use Vickie Lundquist, Allstate Insurance. After going through a tornado, and having my new F150 had a 2x4 go through the rear window only to completely destroy the sunroof and having to have the interior taken out to make sure all the glass was cleaned out. I didnt have a single problem with my claims.

Comment

Brady Ingles! Best rates I've seen.

Alice_in_jeepland
            Jen Barnett
            Vice President/Membership Director
            2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
            LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Yup, Brady is your man.

Comment

Working...
              X