Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*9/20/19 - 9/21/19 - Big Paw Crawl - (Katemcy Rocks - Mason)

*10/13/19 -State Fair Classic Corral - PAID MEMBERS ONLY - **SUNDAY** (Fair Park-Dallas)

*10/25/19 - 10/27/19 - Crawl-O-Ween - (Disney)

*11/8/19 - 11/10/19 - Veteran's Day Run - (Hot Springs)

*11/29/19 - Turkey Trot Run - (Bridgeport)

See more
See less

Plates of LSJC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have gone 8 months since the last LSJC Custom Jeep plate was added to the collection.
    But I am still looking for more plates that want to make their way onto the wall.
    Even if they are bent up a little that's ok. I have gotten really good at fixing plates.
    Let me know if you have one you would like to add and we will make it happen.

Thanks.... James
    James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Hi Folks.... It's been a long 11 month dry spell since we have added a new plate to the LSJC Collection. But I am happy to report we have added another plate.

At the 2018 LSJC Christmas party Al Exum handed me a plate from his trail rig. Al first mentioned donating this plate back in June of 2017.

Now jump in your Jeep and lets rock crawl over 18 months worth of trail rocks and here we are with Al's plate on the wall and officially part of the Plates of LSJC Collection.

Al's plate reads WUSHAW and I am very happy to be adding it to all the other great plates that have been donated since I started the collection back in 2015.

Thank You Al for donating your plate and it looks great in the collection.

Last edited by NVRDUN; 12-09-2018, 03:59 PM.
      James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Your welcome James! The wall looks great!
        2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

Who's Jeep plate will be filling this space in the collection.

I can't wait to find out..!

James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

We have gone just over 5 months since the last LSJC Custom Jeep plate as added to the collection.

If you have a custom plate from your Jeep that you would like to donate to the Plates of LSJC collection just let me know.

Who's Plate Will Be Next In The Collection..?
            James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

The Plates of LSJC came up a couple of times out at Bridgeport so I thought I would bump this thread.

If you have a custom plate from a Jeep of yours and would like to donate it to the collection just let me know.

Thanks.... James
              James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

nice collection__I have the match to H8 MUD

Comment

Working...
                X