Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TJ Factory Stereo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TJ Factory Stereo

    Looking for a factory stereo for a 97-02 TJ......Free would be great.
    Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

    ?

    BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
    If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

  • #2
    I'm not sure if a 2005 stock radio will work, I think I kept mine but I'd have to find it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Brown Mule View Post
      I'm not sure if a 2005 stock radio will work, I think I kept mine but I'd have to find it.
      X2

      Comment


      • #4
        I think the 97-02 has squared corners and 03-06 has a rounded corners if I remember correctly.
        Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

        ?

        BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
        If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          If you turn up the radio while Brenda is talking to you.... you will only make her mad..!
          James NVRDUN Foster


          83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hardtimes View Post
            I think the 97-02 has squared corners and 03-06 has a rounded corners if I remember correctly.
            Looks like you are correct, sorry i couldn't help.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brown Mule View Post

              Looks like you are correct, sorry i couldn't help.
              Yeah I think they changed everything in 03. Design, size and all.

              Thank you anyways.
              Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

              ?

              BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
              If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NVRDUN View Post
                If you turn up the radio while Brenda is talking to you.... you will only make her mad..!
                Turn up the radio, ignore her.........All the same thing. She's used to it
                Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

                ?

                BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
                If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  He has a point James....but I can make it where I am hard to ignore:)
                  Brenda Spigelmyer

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X