Free Jeep!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Jeep!!!

A good friend of mine has a 1993 Jeep Cherokee on his deer lease that he wants gone.

The good news - it is FREE! No title, but honestly, this is probably not something you will ever title and make streetable. It's for a lease, or for drivetrain parts that are largely good.

The bad news. It has rust. It starts, runs and drives, 4x4 works, it has bad tires, it has deer lease camo paint, shooting port out of the roof, but what do you expect for free!? Honestly, the body is probably done, but the hard parts are fine.

It is located in Throckmorton, Texas and can be hauled off easily. The pictures show a light bar that will be removed, and two black wagon wheels with new tires that will be swapped with tires good enough to get it on a trailer.

I doubt you would be successful driving it from Throckmorton to DFW, but if you have a chase vehicle and support, it could be a fund weekend adventure. Otherwise, bring a trailer!

Again - it is a free Cherokee with a 4.0 and auto transmission. The parts are worth more than the gas to go get it.

For details, email [email protected]

I have pictures, but don't seem to have a way to upload them here. It almost doesn't matter though. It is a free deer lease rig that has working mechanicals, but isn't pretty.

Please, someone come get it and clean up the lease.

Ed

It has been claimed for pickup this weekend.

Thanks for the interest.

Ed

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
      X