TERAFLEX HD REPLACEMENT UPPER & LOWER BALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERAFLEX HD REPLACEMENT UPPER & LOWER BALL

TERAFLEX HD REPLACEMENT UPPER & LOWER BALL JOINT SET, WITHOUT KNURL (4-PIECES)

Price: $275.00

We can do cash on pick up or PayPal and I will ground ship for free in Texas.

Part No: TF-3442002

VEHICLE FITMENT

2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
    2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
    PRODUCT DETAILS

Important Notes:
    • This is a Set of (4) - WITHOUT KNURL
    • This is for BOTH SIDES

Description:

TeraFlex JK HD Ball Joints replace the weak factory ball joints that are unable to handle the demands of repeated off road use or larger tires. Ball joints without knurls will not score the inner knuckle and open up the bore. The upper ball joint has two sintered metal bearings to handle the rotational load and the lower ball stud rides in a metal cup that is threaded to provide for a precise pre-load. In-between the lower ball joint threaded cup and ball stud is a special plate spring made from high carbon tool steel for excellent wear resistance as the lower joint must bear the vehicle weight. The lower ball joint also features an oversized flanged nut for a good bearing surface against the outer knuckle. Both ball joints have grease zerks that are easy to service. The lower ball joint has a special flush needle zerk that is offset for u-joint clearance and ease of maintenance.

Product Details:
    • The Ball Joint Studs are made from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel for high harden-ability.
    • Ball Joints are heat treated to provide excellent fatigue and abrasion resistance.
    • Weak factory plastic cups have been eliminated

Parts Included:
    • (2) Front Upper HD Ball Joints
    • (2) Front Lower HD Ball Joints

James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Have a 2009 JKU 4 door regular axle 37 tires,Tereflex short arms would the upper and lower ball joints fit on . Sorry I’m not much of mechanic ?????????

Comment

I am almost 99.999999% sure they are the same ball joints.

But you would need to make sure your 100% sure they fit your Jeep before spending the money.
      James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRat View Post
        Have a 2009 JKU 4 door regular axle 37 tires,Tereflex short arms would the upper and lower ball joints fit on . Sorry I’m not much of mechanic ?????????
        If you still have the factory axle these ball joints will work. JK and JKU have the same ball joints in the D44 in the Rubicon and in the D30 in non-Rubi models. One thing to note is that there is a special tool that will be needed in addition to the ball joint press kits. The ball joint press kit can be rented from pretty much any auto parts store but the special adapter can't be rented......if you get these and need the tool let me know, I just did my ball joints and have the tool.

Comment

Bump..!
          James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Nathan W - Thanks for the info. We'd need to take them to a shop anyway.

NVRDUN - DesertRat (Steve) is still interested. I left a voicemail message on your phone. Call me!
            Granny Jeep
            Amber Thomas
            LSJC Treasurer 2021-2022
            [email protected]

Comment

Hi Amber... nothing on my phone. Please try again..!

I also just tried to send you a PM but the messaging is not working.

Thanks..!
              James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Bump for Granny Jeep.
                James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

James, I sent my phone # to you via Forum private message.
                  Granny Jeep
                  Amber Thomas
                  LSJC Treasurer 2021-2022
                  [email protected]

Comment

Sold..!
                    James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Working...
                    X