TJ OEM Half Doors and Black Top in Fair Condition - $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ OEM Half Doors and Black Top in Fair Condition - $500

MooMooMan's ol' yellow YJ is going to have a new future planned for it soon, and that future doesn't include the current top and doors. The doors are relatively free of damage, but definitely could use a paint touch-up. They're solar yellow for now, but were originally red based on some of the paint chipping. The latches and locks work just fine.

The black, factory soft top is in fair condition, and unless I've forgotten something important, it's complete. The windows are hazy, the fabric has wear and tear and a few zipper pulls are missing the handle part, but it works.

The doors seem to be all over the place price-wise for sold listings on eBay, but it looks like a set in good shape goes for $750-ish... I'll let these AND the top go for $500, because I need 'em out of the way!

Pics on request, and I'll consider reasonable offers!

Send me pics of the doors. My cell is 214-418-8173
    Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Sale pending on the doors, top still available. Will try to snap some pics in just a bit when the wife gets home and I can take a short break from munchkin duty!

Comment

Doors sold! Top still available - $100! It's not in great shape, but if you're looking to replace a damaged part on your OEM top, most of its bits and pieces are at least in working condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
          Doors sold! Top still available - $100! It's not in great shape, but if you're looking to replace a damaged part on your OEM top, most of its bits and pieces are at least in working condition.
          Thanks for the doors!

Comment

Working...
          X