Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*5/24/19 - 5/27/19 - Memorial Day Run (Katemcy Rocks)

*6/1/19 - Trail Leader Bootcamp and Open Wheeling (Bridgeport)

*6/6/19-6/8/19 - JJUSA Top of the Ozarks 2019 (SMORR)

*6/13/19 - 6/16/19 - Ready for SMORR Crawling (SMORR, Seymour, MO)

*7/4/19-7/7/19 - Crawl for Christ 2019 (Disney)

*7/25/19-7/28/19 - Milky Way Run (Big Bend National Park)

*7/27/19-8/3/19 ALL-4-FUN Event - (Buena Vista, CO)

See more
See less

Rossi 44 Magnum revolver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossi 44 Magnum revolver

I'm working on looking to get back into the Jeep scene, I am going to try raising some funds by selling a few thing that have been laying around. In this case it happens to be a Rossi 44 magnum revolver.

While I would prefer to sell to a individual that holds a current CHL/LTC I will do so as long as the buyer is a resident of the state of Texas with proof of residency. Can legally own/purchase/possess a firearm in the state of Texas, and is at least 21 years of age. This will be sold on a Bill of Sale for my own personal records.

Sold as is/ where is. This must be picked up at my location between Red Oak/Waxahachie/ Midlothian in far northern Ellis County. Should you prefer we can complete the sale in the parking lot of the city police dept.

This Rossi to the best of my memory has never been fired...and when you fire a 44 magnum you will usually remember doing so.

Any questions please ask and I will get back with you ASAP.

$275

Please excuse the finger prints, this is caused from the factory packing grease that Taurus/Rossi is so very famous for.

Comment

Working...
    X