Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Eskimo Falls Run (Hidden Falls) - 2/2/19 -OFFICIAL LSJC Event

Sign up is open for LSJC's 1st offical wheeling event of 2019, the Eskimo Run, at the beautiful Hidden Falls Adventure Park on February 2nd, 2019. You will not want to miss this one. Sign up today!!!
2 of 2 < >

LSJC Announcements:

*Happy 2019 LSJC!! It's time to start planning your 2019 wheeling trips. Please see the 2019 LSJC Event Calendar that is now posted and start submitting your requests for time off so that you can join us. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. HAPPY WHEELING!!*
See more
See less

Remington 135 Torpedo Heater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington 135 Torpedo Heater

This heater was used for a very short time last winter in my shop. Works great and it heated up my 1200 square foot shop fast. I don't need it anymore but I'm sure someone else does with winter coming.

Remington 135 Torpedo Heater

Model Number REM-135-KFA-0

PRICE REDUCED TO $300.00 and I will give you a 5 gal unopened drum of 1K Kerosene to go with it. THAT'S A $40.00 VALUE RIGHT THERE.

PICK UP ONLY..!

Last edited by NVRDUN; 12-09-2018, 10:00 PM.
    James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Bump
    James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

price reduced to $300.00
      James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Bump
        James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

You or somebody you know needs this heater. It's getting cold outside and this will keep you nice and warm while you are working on your Jeep.
          James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Originally posted by James NVRDUN Foster View Post
            You or somebody you know needs this heater. It's getting cold outside and this will keep you nice and warm while you are working on your Jeep.
            I would buy it but I need the $300 more. GLWTS

Comment

Sold..!!!
              James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Working...
              X