Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 LJ DD/Built

Howdy guys,

Long time since I have been on this board but I thought I would see if anyone needed my Jeep that I rarely use. Asking price is $35K OBO.
    Fully built rock crawling and daily drivable Jeep LJ Rubicon Unlimited Sahara. Some of the upgrades include One Ton Axles, Hydro Assist Steering, Gen Right Front Bumper, Fenders, Rock Sliders, LED Lights and Rear Quarter panels. Poison Spider Hood and LOD Rear Bumper with Heavy Duty Tire Carrier. 40" Goodyear MTR's on Black ATX Beadlocks. Dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear with upgraded axle shafts, ARB Air Lockers and 5.38 gears.Rock Krawler 5.5" lift with 5.5" lift and 14" King Coilovers. NP241 OR Rock Track Transfer case with 4:1 gears. Pioneer in dash navigation with traffic and back up camera, 10" Subwoofer in center console. Heated Corbeau GTS Seats and Corbeau fold and tumble rear seat.Banks Turbo Kit with electric Fan and 2.5" Cat back exhaust. Has Warn 10K lb winch, 10" LED Light Bar, On board welder, On board air compressor, Smittybuilt power tank and Gen Right 25 Gallon expedition fuel tank.

Album with pics: http://s46.photobucket.com/user/star...ker/library/LJ

this is one of the nicest rigs I've seen! GLWS buddy. I can't imagine all the time you have in this rig.

Comment

Looks nice in person too. Very clean rig.

Comment

Thank you guys! It is a very clean rig. Price is OBO. Time for it to go on down the road. :)

Comment

Din't you just buy this Jeep from California? Great looking Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by nsjeep View Post
            Din't you just buy this Jeep from California? Great looking Jeep.
            I did! I bought it in the beginning of January and drove it from LA all the way back to Texas. Really fun trip and shows how reliable the Jeep is.

Got it out wheeling twice and realized I would rather get back into a buggy. It is a good looking rig, runs great, drives great (I drove it to work today) but I don't want to destroy it with the way I wheel. :)

Comment

Originally posted by JK Aggie View Post
              Howdy guys,

Long time since I have been on this board but I thought I would see if anyone needed my Jeep that I rarely use. Asking price is $35K OBO.
              Fully built rock crawling and daily drivable Jeep LJ Rubicon Unlimited Sahara. Some of the upgrades include One Ton Axles, Hydro Assist Steering, Gen Right Front Bumper, Fenders, Rock Sliders, LED Lights and Rear Quarter panels. Poison Spider Hood and LOD Rear Bumper with Heavy Duty Tire Carrier. 40" Goodyear MTR's on Black ATX Beadlocks. Dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear with upgraded axle shafts, ARB Air Lockers and 5.38 gears.Rock Krawler 5.5" lift with 5.5" lift and 14" King Coilovers. NP241 OR Rock Track Transfer case with 4:1 gears. Pioneer in dash navigation with traffic and back up camera, 10" Subwoofer in center console. Heated Corbeau GTS Seats and Corbeau fold and tumble rear seat.Banks Turbo Kit with electric Fan and 2.5" Cat back exhaust. Has Warn 10K lb winch, 10" LED Light Bar, On board welder, On board air compressor, Smittybuilt power tank and Gen Right 25 Gallon expedition fuel tank.

Album with pics: http://s46.photobucket.com/user/star...ker/library/LJ

Very nice! What number Rubihara do you have? I own #301.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Originally posted by JK Aggie View Post
                  Sold.
                  Congratz!. Bring the car down to Ennis Friday 6/26! Have group going. ...that is if you ain't skeered of a Miata... ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X