X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I need to change my signature. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Ron View Post
      It was a little sad watching it pull away.............ok, I'm over it.
      Then he looked at the cash in his hand!
      97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
      2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepin Jen View Post
        Went to Midland.
        Cool, I saw the listing on pirate.
        2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardtimes View Post
          Easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission. Just do it than tell her.
          After being told no for several years, I finally followed the above suggestion a few years ago and bought a Yahama R1 motor cycle. I even parked it in the living room to show who's really the boss! For the next few weeks, the silence around the house, the evil glares, the empty dinner table etc finally got me!! Oh, I kept the bike!!! But man, those diamonds were big!

Comment

Originally posted by lajm4 View Post
            After being told no for several years, I finally followed the above suggestion a few years ago and bought a Yahama R1 motor cycle. I even parked it in the living room to show who's really the boss! For the next few weeks, the silence around the house, the evil glares, the empty dinner table etc finally got me!! Oh, I kept the bike!!! But man, those diamonds were big!
            LOL, exactly!
            Kurt Wobig
            2001 white TJ, 8.8 Detroit locked rear, Dana 44, ARB locked Front. 5.13's, 37" Goodyear MTR's, Spyder Lock Beadlocks, Poison Spyder rocker knockers. Phantom front fenders, Rockhard roll cage, Poison Spyder comp-cut crusher corners and LED tail lights. 2014 Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel Tow-Rig
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X