01 tj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 tj

I have decided to list my jeep for sell. I don't need to sell it, but will if someone wants it for the price listed.

01 wrangler,

In line 6
    manual trans
    4:88
    Detroit locker in rear
    lock rite in front
    44/30 combo
    4" pro comp lift.
    35 BFG KM2 (5 spare is 35, pro-comp extreme mud)
    Warn rear bumper and tire carrier,
    Warn front bumper (chopped 5")
    Warn Sliders
    Currie steering
    SYE and new rear drive shaft
    BTF tube fenders
    Warn M8000 winch
    Kenwood in dash CD / Ipod controller. works on Iphone also.
    Infinity speakers in the sound bar
    Kicker in dash
    Alpine amp
    bed lined liner inside
    neoprene seat covers
    bikini top
    I also have but not installed a butt face for the D30.

I am sure I am missing stuff, just can't think of it all.

Asking $10,500. I am not on here as much as I was, sent me a PM or email me [email protected].

damage, which is included in my price, rock rash on rear quarter (can be covered by corners) and tree dent drivers side by the windshield. Normal dings and scratches.

here are some picture; more in my facebook page.

Last edited by Edaw; 07-17-2011, 04:37 PM.

What? Why?... Thats not a good enough reason.

Comment

I have several reasons,

1) I drive a 93 2 door Yukon that I cannot get fully insured due to its age and mileage. If something was to happen, I would be without daily transport. I want something newer that can be insured for those "what if" situations. BTW I will be selling this vehicle too. Rebuilt motor, trans, tran case, both CV axles are new, ball joints, alternator, battery, tires, AC compressor, tie rods, and pitman ares all recently installed. This truck is like new mechanically. The inside has minor issues, but is what you would think would have from 18 year old truck.

2)I am wheeling to a point that I am lowering the value of this jeep every time I take it out. I think it would be best to sell this one and get something "cheap" and do a junk yard build and beat the snot out of it.

3) I have started a new job within my company and will be required to travel some. This will limit my ability to wheel it. Also, being a single dad now, house chores are taking up a lot of my time. I don't know w much I will get out to play.

4) I am about to file divorce paperwork. I don't want to have to sell it during the divorce to give her 1/2.

The main reason is I want the money to get a newer truck/ SUV. I have a personal value on my jeep, but if someone wants it for the asking price, I will sell it.

p.s. I have not listed it anywhere else yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Edaw View Post

2)I am wheeling to a point that I am lowering the value of this jeep every time I take it out. I think it would be best to sell this one and get something "cheap" and do a junk yard build and beat the snot out of it.
        That's why i sold my TJ and bought a $700 XJ. It just took me and my family to Colorado and back with a side trip 150 miles out of the way to Carlsbad. It's also fun to build it up.

Good luck with the sale, nice Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Wharthogg View Post
          That's why i sold my TJ and bought a $700 XJ. It just took me and my family to Colorado and back with a side trip 150 miles out of the way to Carlsbad. It's also fun to build it up.

Good luck with the sale, nice Jeep.
          thanks. I will also get a xj.

Comment

# 2 & 4 are acceptable, JK. Good luck with the sale. It is a good Jeep, and is set up better than most's capabilities/skills. I hope you are able to get a good beater. I will miss seeing you on the trails.

Comment

Thanks,

I am not done yet. I will be back.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Wade, but I do understand. You might want to list the mileage on the Jeep.

Comment

If this was after September I might would be pretty interested. I'm on short pay til school is finished in a couple months. Haven't decided to sell my XJ or not. Either way I want another Wrangler

Comment

Thanks Nick.

The mileage is not 100% correct as i never changed the speedo gear after the lift and tires. It reads at 130###. But it is actually less.

Comment

Nice Jeep and good price! Bump for ya.

Comment

Definitely a well built jeep that plays well with Cattywhompus. While the jeep rarely had to use the winch for its own extraction, it has been used to help upright a few jeeps (Double Oak), and to help a few others up some simple hills (names won't be named!)

Here is a pic of the jeep in all its glory. Despite quite a bit of mud at Tolar, it got over every obstacle with ease.

Good luck with the sale.

Tim
                        Last edited by frac man; 07-24-2011, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys.

I am getting to the point that I am gonna have to keep it if no offers are made over the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                          X