WTT: 92 YJ 4.0l 5spd for 1/2 ton truck 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: 92 YJ 4.0l 5spd for 1/2 ton truck 4x4

I bought this jeep to have fun in and I just havent had the time to put all the work into it to make it what I want. It runs and drives and has been inspected for the past two years, but now it is just sitting in my garage and the inspection went out. All it needs to pass inspection is to fix the horn. The clutch master is starting to go bad but it still drives. I have a new master for it, I just havent gotten around to putting it in. I also just bought 2 door reseal kits for both hard doors and new locks and black door handles. I put a hard top on it last year but it also has a bikini top and a "duster" rear cab divider. It needs a new clutch put in, BUT it still drives fine and the clutch is not out on it, its just that the previous owner put a new clutch on an old flywheel so it chatters a little. doesnt effect the driveability, its just an annoyance. I just rebuilt the transfer case with a terraflex SYE and I put in a Tom woods driveshaft. It has 31x10.50x15 bfg all terrains on black steel wheels. they have about 50% tread left and the spare is a brand new bfg all terrain with a matching wheel. I also have a set of canyon tj wheels that can go with the jeep. It also has Tuffy lock boxes on the rear wheel arches and a tuffy lock box center console with a pioneer cd player in it. It also has a new Rubicon express 2 1/2" lift on it and quick disconnect swaybar links. The jeep has 140,000 miles on it. It will probably need a tune up soon as it has been sitting for a couple of months. but it has been in my garage the whole time. I have started it and driven it around the block to make sure it doesn't just sit and rot. lol. I am looking for any 1/2 ton 4x4 truck preferably a dodge ram or f150 96 and newer would be nice but not required. Let me know what you have.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

(i cant post attachments sorry) PM me your email and I can send pics if the links above don't work.

oh the wheels in the pics are what is on it, but the tires in the pics are not. it has 31 bfg's on it now.

Dave

Comment

price or just trades?

Comment

4500 or best offer. It will come with a set of tj canyon wheels, and an extra good np231 transfer case. the transfer case in it is recently rebuilt the extra one I have was the original one from the jeep and worked when I pulled it out. I also forgot to mention it is rhino lined in the interior as well. The jeep came without a/c, but has a factory a/c installed in it. It just needs a compressor. there is one on it, but it is seized.

I will also do trades plus cash on my side if the trade is not equal in value.

I would also take a 96+ 4runner or really, anything bigger than the jeep thats 4x4. lol. I need more room for travel.

Dave
        Last edited by sass3g; 05-13-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Pm replied. Xj's are cool too.

Comment

Is it 6cyl or 4cyl?

Comment

4.0l

Comment

do you still have it?

Comment

Still have it

Comment

is there a number to reach you?

Comment

I have a 96 x: will trade it on c list look for lifted xj has pic on there

Comment

Working...
                        X