This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPFreek Adventure Magazine 2005 TJ Rubicon for sale

It's official! JPFreek Adventure Magazine 2005 TJ Rubicon is now for sale. If you're looking for a quality rig that is trail-ready, shoot us an email at [email protected]om. Pricing is FIRM at $15k and rig has approximately 78k miles. You can view the specs in the link below on pages 46-47:

http://www.epagepub.com/publication/?i=65887

Vehicle is located in Houston. Cheers!
    Last edited by JPFreek; 04-20-2011, 08:33 AM.

UPDATE: The National Luna fridge/freezer, Roof Top Tent, Roof Rack, and AT can holders are NOT included in sale. Everything else listed per the link above on pages 46-47 IS included. Thanks!

Comment

Good looking jeep... I'd consider buying it if the wife hadn't just told me that 4 cars and 1trailer is my limit... especially when we are moving into a house in Sugar Land with a 3 car garage, and only one bay can be used for a vehicle (the other two are for the shop equipment).

Being a Rubi, I'm guessing your front and rear axles are Dana 44's with air lockers. Is the front steering the same as a stock TJ?

Good luck with the sale. Also, seeing that you are in Houston... where do you go for a quick wheeling? BVORR? Any fun stuff to do on the beaches near Galveston/Jamaica Beach?

Tim
      Last edited by frac man; 04-24-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frac man View Post
        Good looking jeep... I'd consider buying it if the wife hadn't just told me that 4 cars and 1trailer is my limit... especially when we are moving into a house in Sugar Land with a 3 car garage, and only one bay can be used for a vehicle (the other two are for the shop equipment).

Being a Rubi, I'm guessing your front and rear axles are Dana 44's with air lockers. Is the front steering the same as a stock TJ?

Good luck with the sale. Also, seeing that you are in Houston... where do you go for a quick wheeling? BVORR? Any fun stuff to do on the beaches near Galveston/Jamaica Beach?

Tim
        Hey Tim, after you move and the little one is here we need to go down to Corpus and drive down the beach. Something like 60 miles of 4 wheel drive only beach.

Sorry, didn't mean to highjack. That is a sweet Jeep.

Comment

Where did you get an "Inline V6"? :)

Comment

Originally posted by TornadoTJ View Post
            Where did you get an "Inline V6"? :)
            hahahahaha, totally missed that.

Comment

Working...
            X