Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerhead View Post

Please stay in touch!!!
    We will and we will always be a part of the LSJC family. The CJ is not going anywhere.... It's in the will..! LOL...!

We might even show up around the campfire in Hot Springs from time to time. Everybody need a vacation now and then.

Now.... somebody buy my Jeep before I change my mind...!

James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

I will come get the CJ anytime you want to go! Hope you willed it to me!!!! You always have a seat with me!
      97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
      2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Originally posted by stickerhead View Post
        I will come get the CJ anytime you want to go! Hope you willed it to me!!!! You always have a seat with me!
        Thanks Brian..!
        James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Bump
          James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Sale Pending as of 5/30/22
            James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Sold..!
              James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Working...
              X