Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*9/20/19 - 9/21/19 - Big Paw Crawl - (Katemcy Rocks - Mason)

*10/13/19 -State Fair Classic Corral - PAID MEMBERS ONLY - **SUNDAY** (Fair Park-Dallas)

*10/25/19 - 10/27/19 - Crawl-O-Ween - (Disney)

*11/8/19 - 11/10/19 - Veteran's Day Run - (Hot Springs)

*11/29/19 - Turkey Trot Run - (Bridgeport)

See more
See less

92 Wrangler, $5000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Wrangler, $5000

Selling my 92 Wrangler YJ, which I've had since 2004. I'm in Plano. I believe that I am the third owner. The guy before me wheeled it also, but it's been mostly sitting for the last three years. My back got really bad so I'm not up to wheeling anymore. I wheeled it all over North Texas and Oklahoma, it's very capable. The Jeep is a mutt, in all the years I've had it I didn't put in two cents into paint, even after my son and I rolled it in 2013. There are a lot of dents and crevices (character), but when you get back from wheeling you won't even notice new scratches. However, I did put a lot of work in underneath. 90% of the work was done by me, so some things (underneath) are not pretty. But it's one tough Jeep that's ready to hit the trail tomorrow, and yet it is street legal. The Jeep has a lot of stories, and that's just in the years I've owned it, but let's get to the particulars:

4L, six-cylinder, fuel injection, rebuilt engine, has about 10,000 miles (this is one of the stories).

Automatic tranny, with B&M shifter, and tranny temperature gauge. (The Jeep was originally a stick shift) it was converted by the previous owner. I put in a new (used) transmission out of a 2003 wreck.

Ford 8.8 rear axle with ARB locker.

Dana 44 front axle, with full Detroit locker, and lockable hubs.

35 inch tires with good tread. Full spare.

2 inch body lift, and lift springs (not spring-over)

Four-wheel disc brakes, with new master cylinder. All new calipers and pads up front.

Warn winch

Rock rails

Oil pan, tranny and gas tank, all armored. The armor is all do-it-yourself by me, but don't roll your eyes till you see it. It's been thoroughly tested.

New fuel pump went in 2010.

Heavy duty, swing away, tire carrier.

CB radio

New Bestop soft-top, 2015.

Hard doors, with glass rollup windows.

Fold-down rear seat has been removed in favor of a third bucket seat, and a large storage box with a key lock and there is room for a big icebox on the floor.

Behind the rear seat there is a hide-a-trunk; another lockable space (good for tools, shovels and recovery gear).

Good heat, no AC.

DIY cold air intake with K&N filter, kind-a ghetto, but it works.

Will include: Hi-Lift jack, recovery straps, snatch block.

I also have a 16 foot car hauler for sale. Dovetailed rear end, four good tires, Electric brakes, need new battery. $1200. I will sell the trailer with or without the Jeep, but I won't sell it before the Jeep sells.

I cant add pictures, forum says I'm not authorized, but if you text me I'll send them to you.

for the next month (September) pictures should be visible at the link below.
    https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ct...968325108.html

PM me or Text (214) 244 4992

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
      X